These stronger scented flowers and plants can have an almost peppery smell to them and often create a warm and comforting atmosphere. Conservatories, living rooms and sun rooms are a good place to display them as you sit and relax in the afternoon.
- Chrysanthemum– has a deep, musky fragrance
- Florists’ broom(Genista) – a pleasant, slightly sweet scent
- Hypericum– a spicy scent that is said to improve your mood
- Pink Dianthus– a sweet clove fragrance
- Stock (Matthiola) – a deep, heady fragrance has floral tones