These flowers are often describes as ‘herbal’ and the scent itself can be used to promote good health and well-being. For this reason, you will typically find them in bedrooms as some can be used to help with a good night’s sleep.
- Lavender – a relaxing scent that promotes good sleep
- Dill (Anethum graveolens) – has an aniseed fragrance
- Eucalyptus – known for its medicinal effect and fresh scent
- Marjoram – a popular herb in cooking that has a warm, slightly spicy scent
- Grape hyacinth (Muscari) – has a faint musky scent
- Rosemary – a favourite kitchen herb that has a woody scent