Flowers with a floral scent have a light and sometimes sweet aroma that is particular pleasing to humans. They are usually placed in kitchens when displayed in the home as their fragrance won’t affect the taste of food.
- Carnation – a light and sweet floral fragrance
- Freesia – a popular flower with a delicate and summery fragrance
- Hyacinth – a very rich and very sweet flowery scent
- Lilac (Syringa) – A calming, light scent that promotes relaxation
- Lily of the valley (Convallaria) - a floral scent that is popular in beauty products
- Rose – the classic floral fragrance